Unit Coordinator- Westborough
Westborough , MA
|Post date:||Nov 19, 2012||Job code:||MA107|
|Minimum education:||High School Degree or Equivalent||Licensures/Certifications:||Drivers License|
|Work experience:||Job Type:||Employee, Full Time|
If you are looking for a career that directly impacts the lives of others, Spectrum Health Systems is the place for you!
Spectrum is looking for FULL-TIME Unit Coordinator! We offer a great team environment with the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals to assist clients in substance abuse treatment. This is an opportunity to make a difference in someone's life.
The Unit Coordinator:
- Maintains a safe, therapeutic environment on their assigned unit at all times with an emphasis on high quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Monitors “self administration” of daily medication and refills medication as needed.
- Facilitates groups as needed.
- Experience in a therapeutic community or similar program preferred.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- A valid Massachusetts driver’s license required.